An economic way of transport when loading space of the truck is shared with other shipments and the customer pays only for a part of the loading space he uses for his goods. This way is suitable for medium-sized and smaller shipments which are gradually one by one unloaded along the vehicle route.
- national, export and import transport all across and outside the EU, CIS countries, the Near East
- top information service, track&trace status, electronic notification
- shipment delivery for a fixed date or time slot
- modern vehicle fleet from 1 up to 24 tons with a sufficient capacity for voluminous shipments
- safety, verified freight forwarders, own insurance + a possibility of all-risk insurance for shipments